Bounce House Rental Cost ChecklistRenting a moon bounce is a great way to entertain children and adults at a birthday party, company picnic, carnival, or other special event. Our research staff found that there are several items that may impact the cost of renting a bounce house, including:
1. Travel time
How far does the rental company have to travel to your home? In most cases, the cost of local delivery is included in the rental fee. If the company has to travel outside their normal service area, you may be asked to pay a fuel surcharge. You can use free matching service to find local moon bounce rental companies in your area.
2. Rental period
How long do you need the moon bounce for? Most rental companies base their fees on the amount of time you need the equipment. If you need the moon bounce for more than one day, the total cost will be higher.
3. Size and type of moon bounce
What type of moon bounce are looking to rent? A basic rectangular, bounce house is typically the most affordable option. Large inflatable slides and inflatable obstacle courses are generally more expensive to rent. Some companies may offer a discount for renting more than one inflatable.
4. Staffing needs
Would you like someone from the rental company to monitor the moon bounce during the event? If so, this will come at an additional cost. If there is more than one bounce house, each additional attendant will add to the total price.
5. Additional party rentals
The rental company may also offer dunk tanks, cotton candy machines, carnival rides, and other equipment. Additional rentals will add to your bottom line.
12 Important Questions to Ask
Before renting the moon bounce, it's important to get answers to these questions.
1. Is the rental company properly licensed and insured?
2. What is the company's cancellation policy?
3. How far in advance do I need to make a reservation?
4. What is the company's policy if it rains the day of your event?
5. How much space does the moon bounce require?
6. What time will they arrive to set up the moon bounce?
7. When will they return to take down the moon bounce?
8. How many people can use the bounce house at one time?
9. Who is the right person to contact in the event of an emergency?
10. Are there any size limitations or weight restrictions?
11. When is payment due? Is a security deposit required to reserve the moon bounce?
12. Does the company accept credit cards or personal checks?
Get free moon bounce rental price quotes »